Rota Administrator – Adult Social Care
Based in Whitchurch (currently working from home)
20 Hours per week Monday to Friday.
An exciting opportunity has become available within our Rota administration Team based in Whitchurch.
We are looking for someone to work as part of the local area office (operations) team and be confident in the use of a web based system to create work rosters for support staff across the local area.
You will be required to Work closely with Team leaders Assistant Service Managers and Service Managers to plan and book staff rosters and ensure support is deployed effectively and efficiently.
You will also be expected to provide other general administration support as required.
Key duties will include
- Plan, prepare and book support hours, based on individual contracts and any other information, as required, using a web based system (Webroster).
- Provide a “first response” to finding available staff who can provide cover for short notice absence e.g. sickness cover.
- Alert the Service and Area Managers to any rota shortfalls that cannot be met by Bethphage staff
- Gather timesheets into the office weekly, check them against the rota & submit them for payment within the agreed dates for payroll processing.
- Work with the HR administrators to plan and book training onto the system.
- Take personal responsibility for own or colleagues health and safety.
- Adhere to all H&S requirements, policies and procedures.
- Abide at all times by Bethphage’s Policies and procedures and promote our aims.
About our organisation
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical Disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can.
You will be required to create a team that champions excellent support by actively coaching and modelling respectful positive approaches to achieve the greatest possible independence and quality of life for the people we support, based on an understanding of what is important to and for them.
- Experience completing Rota’s using web based systems.
- Competent in the use of excel
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Own Car
- Full uk driving license
A full detailed job description can be obtained by contacting our HR team on 01743 272880 (option 3)
Benefits of Working for us
- Competitive pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- paid training
Closing date 25th January 2021
Interview date to be confirmed.
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.