Generous hourly rate which is inclusive of Rural supplement.
The New Service
Bethphage is excited to provide a new service in the Ruckley, Shrewsbury. It is a unique supported living service, providing eight beautiful and individual flats with large communal space in a beautifully converted barn amidst Shropshire’ s hills.
The service will enable people who live in the area, or who have been resident at a local college within Shropshire, to live independently.
Bethphage is a registered charity and provides excellent person centered support for adults with learning and physical Disabilities across Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and live the life they choose.
Bethphage is proud to provide outstanding care and support so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can and share our values and the way we get things done.
Are you calm, kind, caring and passionate about providing excellent person-centered support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs? Would you like the work you do to make a difference to others? Do you enjoy working as part of a team of like-minded caring individuals? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would love to talk to you about our opportunities we have at our fantastic new service at Ruckley.
- Level 2 – 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and in particular people who can present challenges.
- You share our values and the way we deliver support
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible and able to work shifts
- Due to the rural location of the service, it is essential that you have a clean driver’s license and have access to a car.
- Up to £ 8.90 per hour inclusive of rural supplement
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- Paid training
- Interest free loans
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.