Support workers required
Full and Part time
£8.10-£8.52 per hour
Bethphage is a registered charity and provides excellent person centred support for adults with learning and physical Disabilities across Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and live the life they choose. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
Bethphage is proud to provide outstanding care and support so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can and share our values and the way we get things done.
Are you calm, kind, caring and passionate about providing excellent person-centred support to people with disabilities and complex needs? Would you like the work you do to make a difference to others? Do you enjoy working as part of a team of like-minded caring individuals? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would love to talk to you about our opportunities we have at our home in Whitchurch.
- Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care
- You share our values and the way we get things done
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible and able to work shifts
Benefits of Working for us
- Competitive pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- Paid training
- Interest free loans.
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.