£10.60 PER HOUR
We are currently seeking a Male Team Leader to work in our brand new service who will be supporting a young man who is moving from children’s services and requires support to successfully make the transition into a community living service in Highley. We require people with experience of supporting people with ADHD, Autism, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities as this young man will require his team to support him to maximise his independence and help him to achieve his chosen and desired outcomes.
About our organisation
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical Disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can.
You will be required to create a team that champions excellent support by actively coaching and modelling respectful positive approaches to achieve the greatest possible independence and quality of life for the people we support, based on an understanding of what is important to and for them.
Essential Job requirements
- Have an understanding of person centred support
- Have an understanding of Positive Behaviour support
- The ability to provide a high level of personal care support.
- Car driver
- Own car
- To be able to use your own initiative and work as part of the team
Desirable Job requirements
- Experience of supporting people with complex needs
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Own Vehicle
- NVQ level 2 or care certificate
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good literacy skills
- Good communication skills
Benefits of Working for us
- Competitive pay
- Simply Health cash Plan
- Long service awards
- Contributory pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS
- Paid training
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.