INTERNAL VACANCY ONLY
13.25 HOURS – (potential job share)
£8.25 per hour
A vacancy has arisen at Ellesmere library for a part time Library Assistant, this job can be a job share. The library is located in the town of Ellesmere with a bus service that runs to Shrewsbury and Oswestry.
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator, has the ability to work as part of a team and has a responsible attitude to work.
About our organisation
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical Disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
We also provide support to people in our day services in the Shropshire area in Ellesmere, Ditton Priors and Bridgnorth.
It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of a range of ICT office applications including the use of internet and email
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for libraries, books and reading
- Has relevant experience in customer service
- Has a flexible approach to working patterns
- Ability to cope with the physical aspects of the job; lifting, standing and carrying.
- Must be able to demonstrate the appropriate level of speed and accuracy.
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A-C or equivalent would be desirable.
This post is internal only and may be posted externally if there is a requirement.
Closing date 21st August 2019
Interview date to be confirmed
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.