Full time = 37.5 hours
Part time = 30 hours
Part time – 16 hours
£8.21 per hour
This role is based in Oswestry which is on the out skirts of the town. The role will involve supporting three ladies who live in their own home and require 24/7 support. Duties will include providing direct support during shifts which include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and bank holidays, sleep in’s will also be required.About our organisation
Essential Job requirements
- Experience of working with people with complex needs.
- Have an understanding of person centred support
- Have an understanding of Positive Behaviour support
- The ability to provide a high level of personal care support.
- Car driver
Desirable Job requirements
- Own Vehicle
- Qualification in Management
- Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- NVQ level 2 or care certificate
Benefits of Working for us
o Simply Health Cash Plan
o Long service rewards
o Contributory Pension scheme
o Development opportunities
o Recruitment awards
o Paid enhanced DBS certificate
o Paid training
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.