£9.40 PER HOUR
This role is based in Whitchurch and will involve working between two services, supporting two gentleman who live in their own bungalow.
Essential Job requirements
- Have an understanding of person centred support
- Have an understanding of Positive Behaviour support
- The ability to provide a high level of personal care support.
- Car driver
- To be able to use your own initiative and well as part of the team
Desirable Job requirements
- Experience of supporting people with complex needs
- Own Vehicle
- Qualification in Management
- Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- NVQ level 2 or care certificate
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility – you will be required to work as part of the on call team.
Benefits of Working for us
- o Competitive pay
o Simply Health Cash Plan
o Long service rewards
o Contributory Pension scheme
o Development opportunities
o Recruitment awards
o Paid enhanced DBS certificate
o Paid training
- Good I.T knowledge/skills
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.