QUALITY AUDIT ASSISTANT
20 HOURS PER WEEK
£9.90 PER HOUR (Term time working will be considered, this will increase the number of hours worked each week)
In response to our recent growth, we are excited to recruit this fantastic new opportunity of Quality Audit Assistant. As a charity, we are using our funds to benefit the recipients and employ an additional post to the quality team. The new postholder will ensure that the people we support receive a quality service through the development and maintenance of quality systems and identification of ways to continuously improve.
We are inviting people who have a level three diploma in social care and Health or equivalent and experience of working with people with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health to apply. This role will involve working with manager’s from across the organisation to audit services and develop plans to identify areas to improve.
Bethphage is a registered charity and was established in 1994 and is therefore celebrating 25 years of supporting adults with physical and learning disabilities and metal health needs across Shropshire and the Wet Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family or a shared care home.
Based in our head Office in Shrewsbury, we anticipate the successful candidate will also work from home and visit local offices and services.
- Level three diploma in Health and Social Care
- Own vehicle (if appointed you will be expected to have business class insurance)
- Experience of working with people with learning disabilities and mental health needs
- Be effective at keeping records
- Excellent communication skills
- I.T Literate
- Have knowledge of CQC – KLOE, Fundamental standards, Safeguarding, Mental Health Capacity Act, The Care Act.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Competitive pay
- Simply Heath cash Plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment award
- Paid DBS
- Comprehensive training
- Paid time to attend training
If you are interested in this position and would like more detail, please contact Clare Shaw – Quality Manager on 07738 540140.
You can also email our HR department – email@example.com or (01743 272880)
“To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.”
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.