Senior Support Worker
£9.40 PER HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge to work in a person centred positive behaviour organisation. This vacancy is based at Bradbury Court which is a transitioning service supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands. Everything we do in individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home. It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it is essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can
Essential Job requirements
- Have an understanding of person centred support
- Have an understanding of Positive Behaviour support
- The ability to provide a high level of personal care support.
- Car driver
- To be able to use your own initiative and well as part of the team
Desirable Job requirements
- Experience of supporting people with complex needs
- Own Vehicle
- Qualification in Management
- Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- NVQ level 2 or care certificate
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility – you will be required to work as part of the on call team.
Benefits of Working for us
- Competitive pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- Paid training
- Good I.T knowledge/skills
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.