37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
£9.15 PER HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and who has previous Team Leading and Supervisory experience and who can use their skills to support and develop an existing staff team while providing person centred support for three people who live in the service. If you are able to create a team that champions by actively coaching and modelling respectful behaviour, make day to day decisions based on the area of your responsibility then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role is based in Oswestry which is on the out skirts of the town. The role will involve supporting three ladies who live in their own home and require 24/7 support. Duties will include doing some administration work (off rota) and providing direct support during shifts which include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and bank holidays, sleep in’s will also be required.
About our organisation
Essential Job requirements
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- Experience of working with people with complex needs.
- Have an understanding of person centred support
- Have an understanding of Positive Behaviour support
- The ability to provide a high level of personal care support.
Desirable Job requirements
- Car driver
- Own Vehicle
- Qualification in Management
- Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of Working for us
o Simply Health Cash Plan
o Long service rewards
o Contributory Pension scheme
o Development opportunities
o Recruitment awards
o Paid enhanced DBS certificate
o Paid training
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.