SUPPORT WORKER – £8.50-£8.90 per hour
(Full and part time hours available)
We are excited to provide this relatively new service in a stunning rural location at Ruckley home farm in Acton Burnell in Shropshire. This is a unique supported living service which provides eight beautiful individual flats with large communal space in a beautiful barn amidst the picturesque Shropshire Hills.
The service will enable the people who live in the area, or who have been resident at local college within Shropshire to live independently.
About our organisation
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical Disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can.
You will be required to create a team that champions excellent support by actively coaching and modelling respectful positive approaches to achieve the greatest possible independence and quality of life for the people we support, based on an understanding of what is important to and for them.
Are you calm, kind, caring and passionate about providing excellent person-centered support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs? Would you like the work you do to make a difference to others? Do you enjoy working as part of a team of like-minded caring individuals? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would love to talk to you about our opportunities we have at our fantastic service in Ruckley
- Level 2 – 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and in particular people who can present challenges.
- You share our values and the way we deliver support
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible and able to work shifts
- Due to the rural location of the service, it is essential that you have a clean driver’s license and have access to a car.
- Up to £ 8.90 per hour inclusive of rural supplement
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- Paid training
- Interest free loans
Generous hourly rate which is inclusive of Rural supplement.
Interview dates to be confirmed
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.