SUPPORT WORKERS – OSWESTRY
2 x 20 HOURS PER WEEK & 1 X 16 HOURS PER WEEK
£8.25 PER HOUR
This role is based in Oswestry which is on the out skirts of the town. Duties will include providing direct support during shifts which include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and bank holidays, sleep in’s will also be required.
About our organisation
Essential Job requirements
- NVQ level 3 or care certificate
- Experience of working with people with complex needs.
- Have an understanding of person centred support
- Have an understanding of Positive Behaviour support
- The ability to provide a high level of personal care support.
- Car driver
Desirable Job requirements
- Own Vehicle
- Qualification in Management
- Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of Working for us
o Simply Health Cash Plan
o Long service rewards
o Contributory Pension scheme
o Development opportunities
o Recruitment awards
o Paid enhanced DBS certificate
o Paid training
Interview date – To be confirmed
“To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.”
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.