ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
This vacancy is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge working in Shrewsbury.
The post will involve supporting the service manager to provide quality services, providing care and support and promoting independence.
About our organisation
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical Disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can.
You will be required to create a team that champions excellent support by actively coaching and modelling respectful positive approaches to achieve the greatest possible independence and quality of life for the people we support, based on an understanding of what is important to and for them.
- Role modelling effective communication
- Promoting and upholding dignity and protecting privacy
- Promoting and Encouraging working co-operatively
- Promoting treating people fairly
- Ensuring working responsibly
- Managing resources and encouraging improvement and innovation
- Ensuring continuous learning
- Essential requirements
- Level three diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Full UK drivers Licence
- Own car
A full detailed job description can be obtained by contacting our HR team on 01743 272880
Benefits of Working for us
- Competitive pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- Paid training
Closing Date 08/07/2019
Interview date – To be confirmed
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.