ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER
30 HOURS PER WEEK
£10.20 per hour
(15 hours office based 15 hours support)
This vacancy is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge working in Prees (which is situated just outside of Whitchurch) and in Whitchurch itself.
The post will involve supporting the service manager in the management of some of the Whitchurch services and setting up a new service in Prees.
About our organisation
Bethphage is a registered charity which was established in 1994 and provides support to adults with learning and physical Disabilities in Shropshire and the West Midlands.
Everything we do is individually designed to enable people to achieve their potential and meet their objectives and need for support. The people that we support may live in their own home, a home that is shared with other people, their family home or a shared care home.
It is the aim of Bethphage to provide outstanding care and support throughout the organisation so it is essential that you will be dedicated to providing the highest levels of care that you can.
You will be required to create a team that champions excellent support by actively coaching and modelling respectful positive approaches to achieve the greatest possible independence and quality of life for the people we support, based on an understanding of what is important to and for them.
- Role modelling effective communication
- Promoting and upholding dignity and protecting privacy
- Promoting and Encouraging working co-operatively
- Promoting treating people fairly
- Ensuring working responsibly
- Managing resources and encouraging improvement and innovation
- Ensuring continuous learning
- Level three Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Own car
A full detailed job description can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Benefits of Working for us
- Competitive pay
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
- Paid enhanced DBS certificate
- Paid training
For an informal chat, please contact Julie Brock – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 24th February 2019
Interview date – To be confirmed
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.