We are seeking support workers to work for our services in the Birmingham and Walsall areas within the West midlands. We are looking for the ideal candidates to give support and care to adults with learning disabilities. If you are already a support worker or have a care assistant background or you fancy a change in career and would like to become a support worker then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To provide support in a respectful manner to the people we support to enable them to become as independent as possible. The post holder must have the ability to communicate and encourage the people we support to express their views and needs to enable them to be part of any decisions. You will need to be able to support and encourage people to learn new skills and be aware of your own Health and safety and that of the people we support.
- Level 2 Qualification Health and Social Care – desirable
- Level 3 Health and social care qualification – Desirable
Benefits of working for us
- Excellent training
- Simply Health Care Cash Plan
- Long Service Awards
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
Please click on the apply button and complete the online application form.
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.