We are seeking support workers for our services in Telford and Bridgnorth. We are looking for ideal candidates to give support and care to adults with learning disabilities.
If you are already a support worker or have a care assistant background, or you simply fancy a change in career then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To provide support in a respectful manner to our service users to enable them to become as independent as possible. The post holder must have the ability to communicate to the people we support and encourage them to express their views and needs to enable them to be part of any decisions. You will need to be able to support and encourage people to learn new skills and be aware of your won health and safety and that of the people we support.
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle is desirable.
- Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care – desirable
- Level 3 qualification in Health and social care – desirable
Benefits of working for us
- Excellent Training.
- Simply Health Care Cash Plan
- Long service rewards
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Flexibility in working patterns.
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
To apply, please complete an online application form.
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.