We are seeking support workers for our services in Market Drayton. We are looking for the ideal candidates to give support and care to adults with learning disabilities. If you are already a support worker or have a care assistant background, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To provide support in a respectful manner to enable the people we support become as independent as possible. The post holder must have the ability to communicate and encourage the people we support to express their views and needs to enable them to be part of ant decisions. You will need to be able to encourage people to learn new skills and be aware of your own Health and Safety and that of the people we support.
- Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care. – desirable
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care – desirable
Benefits of working for us
- Excellent training
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Long service awards
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Development opportunities
- Recruitment awards
Please click on the apply button and complete an online application.
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.