We require a part time Library Assistant / Community Support worker to work 4 hours per week in Ellesmere Library.
Working as part of the team to provide an efficient and effective Library Service and provide a customer support function to members of the public.
Main duties include
- Assisting in the efficient operation of the Library, issuing and returning materials, assisting Library user, recording information and maintaining an attractive and tidy Library
- Support Customers to use the Library and answer questions.
- Help customers to use Library computers
- Assist in the recording, reporting and monitoring of Library income and performance.
- Participate in the management of Library stock.
- Assist with Library events and promotion.
- Follow the correct procedures for the security of the building, cash and equipment and other property.
- Operate as pat of the team, provide a service to the public.
For further information, please contact Louisa on 01743 272880 or email email@example.com
* Please note that changes online cannot be saved. To complete offline, download the form and save it to your pc or tablet.